Spring Is Coming

11:24

 So, Spring is almost here and that means beautiful flowers growing everywhere and yummy barbeques. We made an attempt at making a summer lunch today, which got me all excited for the summer season. Seeing the beautiful daffodils growing in our back garden makes me want to wear my flower headbands already, but I guess that's gonna have to wait.

In the meantime, I'm stuck to curling my fingers around hot cups of tea and getting lost in books while tucked in bed like a big toasty cinnamon bun. I'm currently reading the 'Song of Fire and Ice' series by George R. R. Martin; I personally love big chunky books because you just know they're going to be awesome, and A Clash of Kings has proven to be so. So, I guess reading will just have to keep me busy until summer, even though, the setting of the book isn't quite helping me get in the mood for it, as winter is about to arrive to Westeros. However, the story is so good that it doesn't matter.

Winter Is Coming. Or in my case, Spring Is Coming.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts