Theatre Time!

10:07


So recently I have been to the theatre here in Paris and have completely loved my experience. Mum had come to visit me, so I really wanted to do something different this time round, so I bought us a pair of tickets to see the smash hit show 'How To Become Parisian In One Hour' which I wanted to go to for quite a while.

The show is currently at Théâtre des Nouveautés which is at the 9th arrondissement (24 boulevard Poissonnière: metro - Grands Boulevards) and will stay there until the end of August so you guys have time, if interested, to book your tickets to this hilarious show while on holiday in Paris.

This One Man show is sure to leave you in fits of laughter while training to act Parisian in every possible occasion you could encounter in your life. Oliver Giraud makes the funniest impersonations of Parisians, and the fact that he too is 100% French adds that authenticity to his spectacle which made the audience connect to him straight away, as we were getting real information from a native who was also accustomed to the stereotypes of French people and who surprisingly agreed with them. Hence making this show a real hit, attracting people from all around the world, and even the French themselves! It was quite astonishing how most of the audience were Parisians and French people from different parts of France!

How To Become Parisian In One Hour will leave you fit and ready to tackle any situation while in Paris; whether it be while out shopping, at a restaurant, in a taxi, at a nightclub, on the metro and even during intimacy with your partner. Giraud's facial expressions and comments will have you peeing with laughter, that no matter how badly you will want to go and relieve yourself you will not leave your seat as you will not want to miss a second of it.

I truly do recommend this show to everyone! Old and young -okay, maybe not too young as there is quite a lot of swearing and adult themes, but everyone nonetheless! The prices range from 24-37 euros depending on your seats. I went for the cheapest option, and was still very happy with my choice. Voilà my view; and even when it filled up, mum and I still got a good view of the stage.


HTBPIOH is on every Monday at 8pm, Friday and Saturday at 7pm and Sunday at 6pm. It lasts an hour, and at the end of the show, Giraud makes the effort to stay a bit longer to meet his audience and even get a picture with him (which I did!).

It really is a lovely night out, and highly recommend it. So do go for it, if you have the chance! You can buy your tickets here.

He is even going to London on May 13th and will host a show at Leicester Square Theatre so if you're in London during that time, do get your hands on some tickets. I sure will try and go again! And just so it appeals to you even further, you can use the promotional code: PARIS to get a reduction on your tickets! How nice of me, right?

Do tell me if you guys have gone to see the show and if you enjoyed it! I'd love to hear your experience!

Till next time xo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love Paris so much! So jealous <3

    Nikk
    http://www.nikkisnotebook.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts