Coachella 2015 Inspiration

10:54


The festival season is finally upon us and it's that time of the year again to flaunt those flower crowns and lace dresses in the street with your RayBans on. So, I lined up some of my favourite outfits from Chella 2015 that I hope will get you inspired when out shopping this month.

First up is the gorgeous Kendall Jenner. During the first weekend she went for that boho look along with her friends, which I loved! That belt really compliments her skirt and the top reminds me of Esmeralda from the Hunchback of Notre Dame which really touches on that hippie vibe she has going on. The purple patterned top Hailey Baldwin is wearing has to be my favourite top of the whole weekend. It adds that bit of spice to her outfit which really makes it stand out and be remembered.


Hailey really knew how to work it at Coachella and it really proved that you don't really have to try too hard to stand out; she wore a simple pair of shorts during both outfits, no statement accessories or any other distraction, and it was the top that actually did the trick. So if you're out looking for that 'wow' factor this summer, perhaps try to find it on a top that just steals the scene.


Next up, is Zoe Kravitz; her see-through shirt is so cute, that I think it's perfect for this season as you can really show off your summer bod with it. I adore her choker and I'm definitely going to be out wearing those around this season.


Jourdan Dunn's black crochet playsuit is also one outfit I adored! Pairing it with that statement necklace really gave it that extra sass as well as those round sunglasses. Which also made me like the fact that statement necklaces were somehow making a comeback!

So there you have it! I hope you all liked the outfits I picked out and I hope it helped you in some way. I'd love to hear which ones you guys particularly liked and even felt inspired by!

Till next time! xo

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog!
    I love that Coachella style.. It has a bohemian touch that I absolutely love!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. jourdan's hair looks amazing!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like Kendal's first look, the second not so much!
    But really a fan of Coachella style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these looks! Kendall is my fav - always amazing. xo


    ALLURE OBSESSED - BEAUTY BLOG // BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this post.
    It inspired me a lot *o*
    I love the first and the third outfit.
    On my blog I also did a kind of Coachella inspired look :)
    <3 Violet
    www.violetsfashiongarden.blogsot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post!!!now i follow you on bloglovin i hope you follow me too!!kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. people always look so good there <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts